- Anger Affects our movements. I feel tremors in my hands and legs. My voice shakes and either rises much or I am reduced to tears.
- Anger affects our hearing. You literally can’t HEAR well when you are angry.
- Anger makes us violent. I tend to hit people in anger.
- Anger takes away our decisive ability. We say things we do not mean. We make decisions we otherwise would not make. In other words, anger makes you irrational.
- Anger spoils relationships, causes break ups and divorces. 33 percents divorces and break ups happen due to anger.
- Anger can cause a nervous breakdown.
- SO MEDITATE AND KEEP THE ANGER DOWN!
- SHUSH IT AWAY. BREATH AND COUNT BACKWARDS.
- CALM DOWN AND THEN MAKE A DECISION OR DISCUSS THE SITUATION.